We are proud to announce the release of our NEW Solar (C-46) Contractor's License Course: Updated Manual, DVDs, CDs, videotapes, and audiotapes.
Additions to the manual include:
- New and improved graphics throughout the text
- Reorganized sections on solar space and hot water heating
- NEW sections covering photovoltaic power systems and electrical theory
Entirely NEW lectures have been recorded featuring Jack Kriel, a licensed General Building and General Engineering contractor with more than 20 years experience:
- The lectures include graphics and illustrations to make the lectures interesting and easy to understand
- The General Knowledge lecture includes detailed explanations of the topics covered in the manual
- New lecture that covers the Solar Review Questions
The Solar course covers Energy Conservation, Solar Space Heating and Cooling, Solar Domestic Hot Water Heating (DHW) Systems, Photovoltaic Power Systems, and Basic Electrical Theory. The manual also includes summaries of the National Electrical Code, California Plumbing Code, California Mechanical Code, California Building Code, and the Health and Safety Orders.
For more details about this course and to enroll, please click here
About Us -
Freedom Business School offers License Qualifying Courses
in all aspects of real estate including Salesperson's and Broker's Exam Preparation. All of our Real Estate License courses
are written by the industry professionals and approved by the California Department Of Real Estate (DRE).