We are proud to announce the release of our NEW Concrete (C-8) Contractor's License Course: Updated Manual, DVDs and CDs.
Additions to the manual include:
- New and improved graphics throughout the text
- Reorganized sections covering Handling and Storage and Formwork
- New section covering Accessibility Requirements
Entirely NEW lectures have been recorded featuring Jack Kriel, a licensed General Building and General Engineering contractor with more than 20 years experience:
- Jack highlights the most important information in the manual and uses examples from his own experience to make the topics easier to understand
- The General Knowledge lecture includes detailed explanations of the topics covered in the manual
- The Concrete Review Questions lecture covers the Concrete Review Questions
- Both lectures are condensed onto one CD or one DVD
The Concrete online education Course briefly covers the major topics of the State exam including Concrete, Classification of Mixes, Admixtures, Reinforcement, Formwork, Placing Concrete, Finishing, Curing, Repairs, Accessibility, and Architectural Scale. The Concrete Manual also includes the Health and Safety Orders and Concrete Review Questions.
The Math Review Lecture covers the math formulas in the first part of the concrete manual. The Concrete General Knowledge lecture covers the topics addressed in the manual specific to the C-8 trade exam. The Health and Safety Lecture covers the Health and Safety Orders at the end of the Concrete Manual.
The C-8 Concrete Contractor's Computer-Assisted Practice Tests are supplied on a computer disk which will load a software program on the student's computer. The program presents questions one at a time, automatically scores the exam, presents the student with a grade, and lists each question answered incorrectly along with the correct answer.
For more details about the course and to enroll, please click here
About Us -
Freedom Business School is a distance education learning school. We specialize in Contractors and Real Estate License courses for California. The school has been in business since 1991. Our courses are written by the professionals in contracting and real estate. The teaching staff includes attorneys specializing in contractors' license law, mechanics' lien law, and labor law.