We are proud to announce the release of our NEW Framing and Rough Carpentry (C-5) Course: Updated manual, Video and Audio Lectures.
Additions to the manual include:
- New and improved graphics throughout the text
- Reorganized sections covering Materials and Hardware and the California Building Code
- New sections covering Accessibility Requirements and Wood Shear Walls
Entirely NEW lectures have been recorded featuring Jack Kriel, licensed General Building and Framing and Rough Carpentry contractor with more than 20 years experience:
- The lectures include graphics and illustrations to make the lectures interesting and easy to understand
- The General Knowledge lecture includes detailed explanations of the topics covered n the manual
- The Framing and rough Carpentry Review Questions lecture covers the Framing and Rough Carpentry Review Questions
- Both lectures are condensed onto one CD or one DVD.
The Framing and Rough Carpentry manual briefly covers the major topics of the State exam including Materials and Hardware, Accessibility, Wood and Metal Framing, wood shear walls, trusses, roofing, formwork, and fences. The manual also includes brief summaries from the California Building Code. The Framing and Rough Carpentry manual also includes the Health and Safety orders and review questions.
The C-5 Framing and Rough Carpentry course includes two complete practice exams plus an update. The practice exams are also supplied on a computer disk which will load a software program on the student's computer. The program presents questions one at a time, automatically scores the exam, presents the student with a grade, and lists each question answered incorrectly along with the correct answer. Computer-Assisted Practice tests allow students to test themselves in the same environment as at the State Exam. This is another Great Training tool available to Freedom Business School students.
About Us -
Freedom Business School is a distance education learning school. We specialize in Contractors' Licensing, Real Estate and Home Inspection courses
for California, Arizona, Virginia, Florida and Texas.