We are proud to announce the release of our NEW General Engineering (A) Course: Updated Manual, Video and Audio Lectures.
Additions to the manual include:
- New and improved graphics throughout the text
- NEW sections covering English vs. Metric Units, Welding, and Plans and Estimating
- Updated and expanded sections covering the California Building Code and National Electrical Code summaries
- New section covering Excavation & Grading Fill-In Exercises
** The Excavation & Grading Handbook by Nick Capachi is now OPTIONAL for General Engineering students who have excavation, grading, and paving experience and are familiar with the subject area.
Entirely NEW lectures have been recorded featuring Jack Kriel, a licensed General Building and General Engineering contractor with more than 20 years experience:
- The lectures include graphics and illustrations to make the lectures interesting and easy to understand
- The General Knowledge lecture includes detailed explanations for the Excavation & Grading Fill-In Exercises
- New lecture that covers the General Engineering Review Questions
** The math discussion is no longer included in the General Knowledge lecture. General Engineering Students should listen to or watch the Math Review Lecture and follow along with pages 3-8 of the General Engineering Manual.
For more details about this course and to enroll, please click here
About Us -
Freedom Business School is a Leading home inspection school in California for home inspection
training & offer courses for contractors license
and real estate license