We are proud to announce the release of our NEW HVAC Course: Updated Manual , DVDs, CDs, video tapes, audio tapes.
Additions to the manual include:
- New and improved graphics throughout the text
- New sections covering Soldering and Brazing, Electric Motors, and Compressors
- Expanded section covering the California Mechanical Code Summaries
Entirely NEW lectures have been recorded featuring Jon Dahlberg, a licensed HVAC contractor with more than 20 years experience:
- The lectures include graphics and illustrations to make the lectures interesting and easy to understand.
- New lecture that covers the HVAC Review Questions.
The HVAC course briefly covers the major topics of the State exam including Properties of Air and Water, Psychrometric Charts, Basic HVAC Formulas, Basic Electrical Formulas, Electrical and Insulating Materials, Soldering and Brazing, Electric Motors, Fuels and Refrigerants, Mechanical Refrigeration, Solar Energy, and Plan and Circuit Symbols. The manual also contains summaries of the Uniform Mechanical Code. The last section of the HVAC manual covers the Health and Safety Orders.
Please, click here for more details about our NEW HVAC contractor's license course.