We are proud to announce the release of our NEW Painting and Decorating (C-33) Contractor's License Course: Updated Manual, DVDs, CDs, videotapes, and audiotapes.
Additions to the manual include:
- New and improved graphics throughout the text
- Updated and expanded section covering Tools and Equipment
- Updated and expanded section covering Spray Painting
- New section covering Drywall installation and repair
Entirely NEW lectures have been recorded featuring Tom Garner, a licensed Painting and Decorating contractor with more than 20 years experience:
- The lectures include graphics and illustrations to make the lectures interesting and easy to understand
- The General Knowledge lecture includes detailed explanations of the topics covered in the manual
- NEW lecture that covers the Painting and Decorating Review Questions
**The Math discussion is no longer included in the General Knowledge lecture. Painting and Decorating students should now listen to or watch the Math Review Lecture and follow along with pages 3-8 of the Manual.
The Painting and Decorating Course briefly covers the major topics of the State exam including Tools and Equipment, Spray Painting, Colors, Preparation and Application, Troubleshooting, Wallcovering, and Drywall. The manual also contains summaries of the Uniform Building Code. The Painting and Decorating Course also contains the Health and Safety Orders and Painting and Decorating Review Questions.
For more details about the course and to enroll, please click here
About Us -
Freedom Business School is a Leading home inspection school in California for home inspection
training & offer courses for contractors license
and real estate license